It is that time of year when it is time to pass on a sweet bike at an amazing deal. FYI- My bikes usually don't stick around long when I put them on the block.. The MSRP is ~$9000 so this is a fantastic deal...I am just trying to pass on some of the love.
Here is a pic of the bike in action. I will try to post another bike only picture tonite.
Todd Bauer's MNMBS gallery
The bike my Trek Top Fuel 9.9 - 18.5". http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2012/archive/top_fuel_9_9_ssl
- Note that the frame was new as of September and only has ~ a dozen rides on it.
- The bike is as I raced it was ~20lbs (1x10, Easton wheels, racy tires). I have some flexibility w/ parts but was planning to sell it 2x10 with Bontrager xxx DT wheels (see below) which would put it closer to 21.5 lbs.
- As a bonus, I will throw in a brand new set of XR0 race tires so you will be set to go next race season!
The bike is stock except:
- Upgraded wheels aerolite spoke and DT Swiss 190 rear hub and DT240 front hub - note that if you move quickly and want them, I will do and even swap for the Easton EC 90 wheels in my previous post
- Rhythm stem - it is stiffer and better
- Rock Shox SID World Cup fork- upgraded from Fox RL stock fork
- I also have a 1x10 option that we could talk about if you are interested (vs Stock 2x10). It is currently 1x10 and would include the 1x10 chain keeper for a small fee