Tuesday, November 09, 2010

For Sale 54 cm Cervelo R3 Sl

I am selling my road bike, as it is underused.

Here are the details:
54cm Cervelo R3 SL. It should fit anyone that is between 5'7" (my wife rides it comfortably), and 5'11". 6' may work depending on your torso and leg length.


Reviews:
This is a stock 2008 Cervelo R3 sl road bike....full 7800 Dura Ace w/ FSA carbon cranks, FSA carbon bars (standard ones not the ergo ones in the picture), Syntace Stem and Seatpost, and Hed Bastogne wheels.
The bike weighs 15lbf w/out pedals....it is a rocketship.
Here are the reviews:
http://www.roadbikereview.com/mfr/ce...6_5668crx.aspx

Price:
$3100. It retailed for 6500 when I got it just over 2 years ago and only has 3K miles on it. It has never been raced or crashed.

Contact me at bjmoore1@uwalumni.com if interested.

No comments: