Monday, January 30, 2012

Proper Winter Racing..

We finally had a winter race with proper snow and conditions that gave fat bikes an advantage.
I felt much better this week and certainly had more fun riding the single track at Murphy rather than those blasted hills! My new 9Zero7 hasn't been tested on snowy single track as much as I would like (no SNOW!), but it continues to impress me when the opportunity arrises. Sunday I felt right at home on her, just as I do on my Top Fuel in the summer.

All the details, results, and a pretty cool video here:
http://freewheelbike.com/about/frozen-frolic-2012-results-pg713.htm

Next up? Who knows... I am taking hits from a group of men who refer to their brothers as sisters (and sisters as brothers?) on my skinny riding ability...so maybe I should forget trying to get fit and just work on my skillz ;)

2 comments:

Larry Sauber said...

Let's ride... You've got many invites. Barry T is learning our ways/ even collecting points.

Alternative- next time riding the river or mammoth, don't skip but ride up those trees... Say to self, take that LCR!!!

3rd- skip above, and just ride in straight lines and represent next Jan in I Falls.

Anonymous said...

So as a note to all the womenAsics Onitsuka Tiger out there who struggle to find great,
Cheap Rosetta Stone
pretty shoes in the right sizes. Just name the kind of shoe
< align="left">Cheap Belstaff Jackets you are looking for and you're sure to be able to find it in one of these great online retailers.Hogan Women ShoesFinally enabling every woman to buy high fashion shoes that fit just right!
Louis Vuitton Outlet