Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Zoom Zoom

It has been a while, but I was traveling again... I was gone most of March actually. This time it was pure leisure in Marco Island FLA. Tegan, Jen and I had a great time w/ her family down there. I was happy to be away from this crappy spring we are having=)
The view from our condo:
My little buddy stretching w/ me: =)
Me and my Sweety:
Now on to the juicy stuff:
The new ride is in full effect as Vanilla Ice would say. It is a Trek Fuel 9.9 SSL.
Mostly stock except:
Bonti Carbon Riser Bar
Selle Italia SLR XC Saddle
Small Block Eights of course
and the coolest change....the Industry Nine ultralite wheelset....yeah, check out the red spokes!

I have to thank Maury, Deb, Matt, and Charly for their support and help making this dream ride a reality!
I will update on the new look hardtail soon too.
Oh, BTW, if you were wondering about the weight, it is 22.5 lbs on the nose...with pedals.
Word to your mother...


4 comments:

Charly Tri said...

I heard Chris's bike is lighter, so I guess he wins.

Brendan said...

Yes, but I have red spokes.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brendan, the bike looks nice. I can't wait to see it in action. I have been asked to write some article for the MNSCS and I was hoping I could use you and your bike for a Racer's bike feature. I could pull specs and pictures from your blog or you could email me some and and any special comments about the parts you have. If you wouldn't mind doing it shoot me an email at kurke.mattew@mayo.edu. Take it easy.
-Matt Kurke

Dana said...

That is the cutest picture of Tegan stretching!! He's gonna have his first win in no time.