Friday, March 02, 2012

Back

at Amasa Back....I came out for work training, Particle College in Boulder (learning the physics of particle counting...quite entertaining), and after I finished I found myself on the other side of the mountains with my brother doing a more physical form of training.
Yesterday was the first time in a long time I have been scared on a bike as we explored "exposed technical single track", that is in Moab terms so off the charts for Midwest riding, coming down the side of the Colorado River valley (new singletrack down from Amasa Back). It was pretty amazing to say the least, and per my wifes request, I did walk the parts that looked life threatening=)

2 comments:

Charly Tri said...

Tell Ben I said "hi". Oh, and did you try the Portal Trail off the Poison Spider Mesa? I know there has been at least 3 deaths off that. I have been down that...very slowly.

Anonymous said...

As the Adidas slogan states,Asics Tiger Shoes nothing is impossible. Every brand has the chance of ranking to be the most Belstaff recognized brand sneakers shoes. Furthermore, sneakers shoes can be categorized into three main subcategories. That is Athletic sneaker shoes,
Rosetta Stone casual sneaker shoes and fitness sneakers. More specially, based on the variety of different sports, athletic sneakers consist of baseball sneakers, basketball sneakers Hogan Shoes Sale , tennis sneakers, football sneakers, soccer sneakers and hiking shoes.Louis Vuitton Handbags