Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Singin' In the Rain

This morning it poured...but it was warm and I was up at 4:30 AM (hey it feels like 2:30 PM to me) so I rode in the rain. I passed another biker that was riding along with an umbrella...and he was singing=) I ended up riding along the coast for a good long while. It was quite pleasant.

When I got back, I took a few shots of the view on my room's balcony. I am staying in the tallest building in Singapore (or so I was told) on the 34th floor.

The skyline

The hotel pools

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It looks beautiful sweetie. love the story of the guy singing on his bike with an umbrella. Miss you much!!!

Andy said...

The pools look like 2 bike wheels and the shack in the middle is the crank, is this a under cover training bike camp? It's all coming together I see how the pro's train.