Introducing the latest in my collection delivered to my door about a week before I left. The Cronus CX Ultimate has made the long journey with me. I shall call her Toto.Some things I have learned on my ~100k ride today:
1. Traffic lights only for advisory purposes only. The larger your vehicle, the less strong the advisory.
2. I am faster than the scooters here. Most are actually E-bikes (think electric moped).
3. Most roads have lanes dedicated to scooters and bikes that are separted from the road by a small boulevard...awesomely progressive. Cars stay off these lanes most of the time.
4. The bike and scooter lanes are 2 way even though there is one on each side of the road.
5. Ebikes do not require helmets, but I saw at least on ebike to ebike collision, where a helmet would have been useful.
6. A honk from a truck or car means, "I am coming but not considering using my brakes, just FYI."
Actually, the riding here seems to be very pleasant at least on the weekends. I am not sure they will let me bring my bike into our factory if I commute on it, and Toto is too precious (and guaranteed to be stolen) if I park it with the rest of the bikes outside.