Friday, June 30, 2006

Should I just Copy and Paste?

Seriously...last night was the 3rd sprint finish in a row at Buck! Since we lost the majority of the single track, all the races have been close. Chris and I have duked it out each time; the only difference last night is that Luke was involved. The summary of the race is that it was hard and fast, and I ended up following Chris's wheel through the finish line again. Oh well, my legs felt a little better than Sunday but still not 100%. They will come around though.
The highlight of the evening for me was listening to all Paul Hanson's stories of his World Cup adventures.

I am leaving this afternoon for Colorado, and I will try to update with some pics if I have internet access out there. I am sure my brother and I will be doing just a little bit of climbing=)

Can you believe that Basso and Ullrich are OUT OF THE TOUR?

No comments: